Welcome to www.socialkyte.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”,“ us”, “we”, “our”). The Website is owned by Thisconnect Solutions Pvt ltd. a company registered in India and having its registered office at A-111 sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301. Socialkyte is committed to respecting your online privacy and recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of any information you share with us on the Website.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Personal Information” shall mean any information you provide to Socialkyte and shall include, without limitation, your name, phone number, date of birth, age, Social Media handles, gender, e-mail address, residential or mailing address, bank account details and passwords. Further, Socialkyte may also require you to provide certain user verification information such as your permanent account number, unique identification number, copy of your driving license and passport.
- For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Non-Personal Information” shall mean information that does not specifically identify an individual but includes information from you, such as the type of internet browser you use, mobile device you use, your computer or your mobile device’s unique device ID, the URL of the previous website you visited, your computer’s operating system, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and your Internet Protocol (IP) address. Socialkyte may also collect Non-Personal Information that you voluntarily provide, such as included in response to a questionnaire or a survey conducted by Socialkye.
- To enjoy the complete set of features on Socialkye’s platform, we may request you to connect your Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok Accounts. Please note that we strictly adhere to the terms and conditions of these Social Media platforms and have no ability to access or change the information on the said platforms. All The information we collect is public Information. We may also require you to share Insights of your account to be able to better showcase your strengths for Social Media campaigns.
- You can see more information about the individual platforms below:
- After participating in the campaign, we will collect the information on the content created for the brand. This information will include but not limited to the Impressions, reach, engagements, shares and reshares, saves, redirection, call to action etc.
WHEN IS IT COLLECTED
We collect personal information from you when you:
- Register on our site as a Creator, Agency or Advertiser.
- Update your information on the website.
- Use some features of our website.
You may use the Website without providing Socialkyte any Personal Information and non personal Information about yourself. However, you may not be able to access certain services of the Websites in case you choose to do so.
Non-personal Information may be collected from time to time through surveys, questionnaires and conversations with Socialkyte employees, to improve the quality of experience for the users of our website.
To enjoy the full scope of our services, you may need to sign up and register on our website.
USAGE OF INFORMATION
Socialkyte uses your Personal and Non-Personal Information for certain purposes including but not limited to:
- Enabling you to use the Website.
- Providing you with information about services available on the Website.
- To personalize the user's experience and allowing us to deliver the type of content and brand offerings in which you are most interested.
- To send periodic emails regarding your collaborations.
- Resolving any glitches on the Website including addressing any technical problems.
- Improving your experience of navigating through the Website
- Improving the services and content on the Website.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your requests and queries.
Internal Business Purpose
Socialkyte may use your Non-Personal Information for internal business purposes, such as data analysis, research, developing new features, enhancing and improving existing services and in identifying usage trends. This information helps Socialkyte to constantly improve, personalize and customize the products and services it provides to you.
- Socialkyte has taken adequate measures to protect the security of your Personal Information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honoured.We take adequate precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse,unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Socialkye assures you that your information is safe and secure. It uses industry standards, and physical, technical and administrative security measures to keep your Personal Information confidential and secure and we shall not share your Personal Information with third parties, except as otherwise provided in this Policy.
- At Socialkyte, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access to employees and other personnel or consultants on a need-to-know basis.
- Access to your online account on the Website is via your unique e-mail which is password protected and this helps to secure your account information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. To ensure safety of your Personal Information, you are advised against sharing your login credentials with anyone.The passwords used by the users on our website are encrypted and not visible to any member of our team.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential as per their terms of contract. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
You have the option to 'opt-out' of all Socialkyte’s newsletters, other general e-mail marketing communications and interest-based advertising, cross-app advertising, statistical identification and cross-device targeting by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. Socialkyte respects your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, it shall take all adequate steps to remove you from such lists.
Socialkyte uses third-party API services from Facebook and Google. To opt out of collection of data from these individual platforms and prevent Socialkyte from further collecting data for its services, please follow the respective links below:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools&ref=settings
- Google - https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
Please write to contact e-mail below to know more about data collected and request a complete deletion.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain links and interactive functionality interacting with the websites of third parties. Socialkyte is not responsible for and has no liability for the functionality, actions, inactions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms, or content of any such website. Before enabling any sharing functions to communicate with any such website or otherwise visiting any such website, Socialkyte strongly recommends that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings, and information-sharing functions of each such third-party website.
TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION
SocialKyte is a global platform. Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information in the following ways:
Disclosure to Government authorities or as required by law
Socialkyte may share your Personal Information with Government and/or statutory authorities in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. Socialkyte warrants that such information will be disclosed only in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Disclosure to Acquirers
Socialyte may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information to an acquirer, assignee or other successor entity situated within or outside India in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all of the equity, business or assets of Socialkyte.
Disclosure to Third Parties (Situated In or outside India)
Socialkyte may engage third parties to provide various services to us or collaborate with us to host events. If any such third party must have access to your Personal Information in order to perform its services, Socialkyte will require that third party to enter an agreement that binds the third party to the use and disclosure restrictions outlined in this Policy.
We may also share your information with third parties to conduct promotion and/or ad campaigns.
Disclosure of Certain User Information
We shall not share your permanent account number, unique identification number, copy of your driving license, complete bank account details and passport with any third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Socialkyte is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions or inactions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. The term “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of we and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, and any other similar events not within the control of Socialkyte and which Socialkyte is not able to overcome.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website ("Service Providers"), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Payments processors